Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fashion Color Trends

I'm seeing turquoise everywhere in the trade magazines and trend reports.  It's astonishing how neutral turquoise can be--it goes with lots of other colors!  I've been mixing turquoise beads with redline marble, amber, tiger eye and black onyx.   Reds and corals are hot, too, especially combined with black.  Then there's the Pantone Color of the Year: Emerald!  It's time for me to be thinking about making new things for the holidays, and there's lots to be inspired by!  I've got ideas for those "fan" and "bib" style necklaces with multiple chains and beads.  I may even incorporate some fabulous rhinestone vintage pieces with drippy chains and beads for a SUPER one-of-a-kind treasure! 

--------

1 comment:

The Rare Gem LLC said...

Thanks for sharing the meaningful information through this article. Keep writing...Real Alexandrite Ring