Friday, September 19, 2008

My Gorgeous Wine Glasses


I love shopping on Etsy. Tons of great handmade stuff by incredibly talented artists. I'd actually need to win the lottery in order to get everything I have my eye on! But sometimes an opportunity comes up where actual cash outlay isn't necessary. COOL! About 6 months ago, I did a fabulous trade with a fellow artisan on Etsy. From me, Vickie got a gold bead ear cuff and a charoite mini-sculpted pendant. From Vickie, I got the most gorgeous set of wine glasses and a matching candle holder. She hand-paints these exquisite floral/leaf/vine designs on glass, no two exactly alike obviously since each is an original work of art! For me she used purple and green, my favorite color combination, and I love, love, LOVE them! (They are similar to the ones in the picture.) She can customize for you, too! You simply MUST check out her Etsy shop now!
-

1 comment:

Marco said...

hi.. I'm an italian boy, I found your blog at random on the web. It is nice .You are an artist!!!
I think to leave a message. Nice to meet you.
Bye bye Marco