Thursday, April 23, 2009

My First Artfire Sale


I set up a Studio on Artfire about 5 months ago. I have to admit that I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to it, only adding new items once or twice a month. I have many online venues to pay attention to, and Artfire is just another "basket" in which to put more of my "eggs". But I was delighted to see an email this morning announcing my first sale from my Artfire Studio! A little 5-Bead Ring like this one, in sterling silver. Size 3-1/2...can you believe it? Who has fingers that small?! Hey, if it's you, drop by and check out my stuff. I make almost all my rings in sizes 3 through 15!
--

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first sale in Artfire. We apprciate your support.

Michelle
Customer Relations
artfire.com

Melissa said...

Many congrats to you. I have not tried Artfire.

Katherine said...

Well done, congratulations. I closed my artfire shop. I had a sale but I was never paid. I'm happy to hear of your success. I extend my friendship and invite you to join me at http://friendshipsociety.ning.com you can make new friends and promote your blog, shop, etc.