Monday, January 16, 2012

YouTube is My Friend

I saw some interesting statistics about YouTube today.  Did you know:

1. 35+ hours of video are uploaded to YouTube per minute?
2. In 2010, there were 13 million hours of footage uploaded to YouTube?
3. There are 3+ billion video views per day?
4. The average visitor spends 15+ minutes a day on YouTube?
5. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and 3rd most visited site on the Web?

I've been thinking about how YouTube can help me spread the word about my jewelry.  I could at least put up a slideshow of Contemporary Concepts' coolest stuff, right?  And maybe one of these days get around to making a tutorial on some of my items.  I've got a cute little Flip video camera.  I've got a tripod.  Now I just need another couple hours in the day!


--------

No comments: