Sunday, October 23, 2011

What's In My Purse



This is the next item in the 30-Day Blog Challenge list I've been referring to periodically (when I don't have any new jewelry to show you!)  What's In My Purse... (The picture is not my purse, just a representative.)


  • My cell phone
  • My son's wallet
  • 3 pens
  • Some personal pictures
  • Some personal notes
  • Aspirin/ibuprofen
  • My little Flip video camera (one of these days I'm going to figure out how to get the videos OFF it!)
  • Mirror
  • Reading glasses
  • 2 nail files
  • Lip balm
  • Eye drops
  • Comb
  • 2 checkbooks
  • Sunglasses
  • My MP3 player
  • My keys
  • A couple of old bank receipts
  • An envelope with a check for my husband (must remember to give that to him!)
  • My wallet (the contents of THAT will make a whole other blog post!)
---------

No comments: