Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For the Man in Your Life


If there's one thing I've learned in my 24 years making jewelry, it's that men are far pickier about their jewelry than women. Some men won't wear jewelry at all (my husband is one--although I've got him wearing a simple wedding band, he doesn't even wear a watch). Those that do wear jewelry are very particular about the style they like.


If your man is one who does wear jewelry, and he likes a bold ring, you might consider a holiday gift of a cool, handcrafted wire-wrapped ring. They are available in your choice of more than 20 different gemstones, in gold or silver wire, and in any size up to 14. You can see the rings on the Rings page, and the available gemstones on the Stone Samples page of my website. I'll need orders by no later than December 10th to be guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas. Feel free to call me toll free at 1-877-731-GEMS (4367) to discuss your needs!
--

2 comments:

swanriverstone said...

oh my that is a GORGEOUS ring..I love the details..

btw..

Thank you for participating in my 1st blog giveaway in October. I just wanted to let you know you have a blog appreciation gift waiting for you at my blog if you want it:) ..just a thank you from me to you.


http://nyblaque.blogspot.com/2008/11/listings-and-sales-and-bloggers-oh-my.html

Petula said...

That's a very nice ring.