I recently ran across a 30-day blog challenge, and since I am seriously not-so-great about blogging, I thought participating would be good to get me posting more frequently. I won't guarantee I'll finish the list in 30 days...in fact I'll probably s-t-r-e-t-c-h it out a bit with some new jewelry pictures and other musings. Day 1 is Fifteen Facts About Me:
1. My hair is not naturally blond.
2. My eyes are naturally blue (although my colored contact lenses make them look bluer).
3. I'm adopted.
4. I drink coffee all day. Iced coffee, actually.
5. I sleep on the right side of the bed.
6. I love, love, love good landscape photography--I could look at beautiful scenic pictures all day!
7. I played the trombone in band from 6th grade through college. It was my dad's horn that he played in school, too, and now my 11-year-old son is playing it! Three generations of trombonists, one horn. How cool is that?
8. My pet peeve is misspellings. Especially on signs in front of businesses. (I will NEVER patronize your establishment if you can't spell your message correctly!)
9. My favorite color is green.
10. I'm a sucker for a Krispy Kreme plain glazed doughnut.
11. I'm not much of a drinker. I've had the same bottle of Southern Comfort (good with Diet Dr. Pepper) in my freezer since 1992.
12. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, orange blossoms, and pine.
13. I have a seahorse tattoo on my right ankle.
14. I smoked for 31 years--quit last October. (Yay, me!)
15. I adore my husband and son.